La Bracka is a brand of underwear, swimsuits and accessories, proudly with Colombian design and manufacture. The origin of its name comes from the union of the words Braga and Baraka which means divine blessing. We are a woman who loves, able to conquer the world, we are magic and sensuality, we are nature and color.
Our trajectory includes commercial participations in:
- Colombia Moda
- Plataforma K
- Santander Fashion Week
- Fashion Show Martorell.
And we were selected among more than 500 contestants for the runway Pret A Porter de Lujo in Bogotá Fashion Week 2017, in this Runaway we have the main sponsorship of Di Austria as representative of Swarovski in Colombia and cosponsorship of Nine West and Soler.
And academics in:
- Program of ecosystem of entrepreneurship, Convention Secretary of Economic development Mayor of Bogota - University of the Andes.
- Export Training Program Procolombia Agreement - Universidad Sergio Arboleda.
- Industrial Program of collections - Escuela Arturo Tejada.
- Entrepreneurship, environmental responsibility and sustainability. University EAN.
- Program Ancestral Teachers, senior management for the Textile Sector Fucsia- Inalde – Artesanías de Colombia - Innpulsa - Inexmoda - Club Colombia.
- Certificate of development of collections. Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá – Sena Agreement.
- Certificate in Retail. Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá – Sena Agreement.
- Diploma of Commercial Strategies. Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá – Sena Agreement.
The women who work in the manufacture of the Bracka are women heads of household who put all their attention and care in every step and every garment.
We strive to be informed and to go to the avant-garde in the use of materials and processes that respect the environment, in constant learning to link our culture, artisans and artists, reinventing ourselves at every moment, in a fusion between tradition and Innovation with the highest quality.
We work with biodegradable and recycled textiles, extremely lightweight, resistant to chlorine, sun creams and oils, with UV protection, textile breathable and insulating, bacteriostatic, hydrophilic and water-repellent. Water-based dyes and we apply Nano particles and micro-particles (antimosquitoes, anti-bacterial, aloe vera, seaweed).
Our packaging is eco-friendly sugarcane paper with international certification. We sew with high strength yarns, with reinforced stitching to prevent unstitching.
Gold-plated fittings have a golden bath to achieve greater durability in color and silver.